Monday, May 25, 2009

Gantt Chart - Teacher's Markbook

The second dot point to be completed is :

The task assessment is due on the 3rd of June, 2009.

2. Produce a Gantt Chart of the project containing appropriate stages during the design and production. Include the chart in your blog.

The various tasks i will be performing in the coming days are the Research of various types of Teacher's Markbooks which i have already started, Collection of the data i will use, Planning the Markbook using Excel, Desgining the Markbook using a Tutorial to help me, Implementing the project using Statistical graphs, and overall evaluating my project.


Here is my Gantt Chart which will help me with the project duration (days).




Have a look. From the Gantt Chart it can be seen that i have already started my project.



No comments:

Post a Comment