Sunday, May 31, 2009

Context Diagram

In todays lesson i went onto creating auto filters into the markbook. I also focused on my context diagram.

One thing also that i have to complete is to make a context diagram. First the share information on what it is.

Context Diagram are used to represent an overview of the entire information systems. The system is shown as a single process along with the inputs and outputs. The external entities are connected to the single process by data flow arrows. Each element represented is labelled. A context diagram does not show data stores and internal processes.

This is what i have done for the teachers markbook. So hopefully it is correct. I asked some of my friends to see if it is good and accurate. They agreed so im am uploading it now in my free period.




Now all the dot points/Theory ha been completed. I am just going to focus on the Markbook now and blog as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment