Monday, August 10, 2009

Assessment task 3- Group project

hey everyone! in assessment task 3 myself, marjorie and emily producinf a website about tennis!

I havent uploaded thoery on my blog soo here is the link to marjories which has our ghantt chart .

http://www.marjorie-ipt.blogspot.com/

and Emily's consists of the context and data flow diagram, and sneak peek at our website plus the requirements report

...

As an evaluation i think we did very well creating a website in a short time period. We put in a lot of hard work with good communication skills we managed to complete the assignment. So overall i would give my group an 8/10 ..well done girls

and myself i think an 8/10...even though in some lessons i was slacking off and not doing my work.. i actually spent tht amount of time slacking at home doing my bits!.. soo sir im not always not bothered! i just have bad moody days :)

So hopefully you have a read and will post more blogs soon! when we learn more new thingss

for now tc.

No comments:

Post a Comment